Universal middleware for Service Oriented Architectures and Business Process Management solutions & governance of services.
It’s a complete, robust, secure, scalable, industry-grade platform.
Based on OSGi kernel and eclipse BPM core, it provides many features allowing users to realize extensible solutions, adaptable to a wide range of existing applicative contexts.
It provides a complete range of tools supporting the governance of SOA projects.
With Spagic, you can:
Spagic is Universal Middleware, characterized by an innovative approach to the governance and realization of Service Oriented Architecture solutions, which are highly modular and configurable around an OSGi (Open Service Gateway initiative) kernel.
The Universal Middleware model offers a new development process which gives real answers to the increasing complexity of the architectural specifications, to reusability and to the management of the lifecycle of the various components.
Spagic modularity allows users to realize extensible solutions, which are particularly adaptable to the wide range of existing applicative contexts, offering the following features:
- Platform independence from the target environment
- Code reusability for different goals and containers, such as J2EE, TP, ESB, BPM
- Optimal management of the lifecycle of different business and infrastructural components
- Configuration and start-up of single modules, in order to realize the most suitable solution for each project.
Spagic offers a complete range of tools supporting the governance of SOA projects
- modelling support tools
- services definition
- realization of forms to support users’ activities
- deploy control, connectors
- BPM engines
- infrastructural services
- monitoring environment
Spagic architecture is composed of the following modules:
- Spagic Service Manager is a dynamic and adaptable Universal Middleware solution. The modularity of the OSGi model enables the realization of solutions which are highly modular in various contexts, such as: Enterprise Middleware, Lite Middleware, OSGi container installation in existing applications or on specific systems, like the mobile one or the hardware custom one.Connectors: for its cooperation with external services through SOAP, TCP/IP, JDBC, SAP, JMS, Mail.
Middleware bundles: it includes infrastructural services, such as:
- ESB, for messages asynchronous management through queues
- Orchestration for processes implementation (workflow or BPEL) with manual or automatic activities. Processes interaction is possible through both a work-list web service and calls by already existing applications (API or shared form execution).
- J2EE is used for monitoring activities and for the management of users’ activities through forms, in order to use a servlet container.
Service Bundles: for the management of infrastructural services, such as transcoding, Complex Event Processing, role engine, scripting and scheduler.
- Spagic Studio: based on Eclipse IDE, it offers the project, development and deployment tools
Its main functions are:
- Service Designer for the visual services definition and for the publication by means of connectors
- BPM process designer, based on BPMN
- BPMN towards JPDL and deployment on JBPM OSGi services
- BPMN towards BPEL generation
- BPEL designer, extended for the OSGi orchestration and for the deployment on Apache ODE BPEL
- Forms development in flex 3.0 or PDF technology
- WSDL generation
- OSGi Deployment
- Spagic Monitor: it offers monitoring services and it manages the lifecycle of each single module.In particular, it allows users to stop, pause and restart middleware processes or services.
Its main functions are:
- single services monitoring
- processes monitoring
- OSGi platform monitoring
- search for messages
- search for variables or relevant values
- lifecycle management